Terms & Conditions
The present Terms & Conditions are designed to inform you of your rights and obligations when using BTECH’s services.
Btech for Trade & Distribution (“BTECH”) operates an e-commerce marketplace consisting of a website (“Website”) and mobile application (“Mobile Application”) (together “Platform”), with supporting logistics and payment infrastructure, for the sale and purchase of household appliances, mobiles, electronics and IT products (collectively the “Products”) in the Arab Republic of Egypt.
You accept that we shall reserve the right at our sole discretionary power to change, add, modify, alter, amend or remove the Terms or any of its features, in whole or in part, without any obligation to notify you. Further, we may update the Terms to reflect changes in, among other things, laws, regulations, rules, technology, systems use, and availability of Third-Party’s Content. We will post the newly amended version of the Terms on our Platform. Amendments shall be effective upon being published on our Platform. you hereby accept that your continued use and access of our Services after amendments have been posted constitutes your binding acceptance and consent to be bound by the Terms in its amended version.
We reserve the right to suspend or discontinue your use and access to our Service, restrict or terminate the availability of certain Services to you, or delete your account in case we have a reason to believe (in our discretion) that you violated any of the Terms. You agree that any termination or cancellation may be effected without prior notice, and that we shall not be liable to you or any other person for such suspension or termination of you access to, or use of our Services.
Eligibility & Registration
In order to become a member of our Platform, you must be at least 18 years of age and resident in Egypt. If you are a minor and wish to purchase from our Platform, please have a parent or legal guardian to make the purchase for you. If you use our Services on behalf of another entity, you hereby warrant that you have the legal authority to bind such entity to the Terms, and that you and such entity shall comply with all applicable laws relating to online trading. If you do not agree with any provision of the Terms, or you are not authorized to accept this Agreement on behalf of the entity you represent, please do not access or use our Services.
In order to register as a member, you will be required to provide us with your email address, contact number, username and password (“Registration Information”) to create and manage your account. You represent and warrant that your Registration Information shall be true, current, accurate, complete and updated, and to maintain it that way at all times. You accept that in the event the Registration Information disclosed by you have been proven to be inaccurate, false, incomplete or outdated, BTECH, without prejudice to any other rights or remedies to which BTECH may be entitled, shall reserve the right to suspend, delete your account or restrict your access and use of our Services. More to, you will be solely responsible and liable for any and all loss, damage, and additional costs that we may incur as a result of your submission of any false, incorrect or incomplete information, or your failure to update your Registration Information.
Further you acknowledge that you will not register under a false name or attempt to impersonate any other person’s Registration Information. Such fraudulent conduct constitutes a violation of the Applicable Law, and will entitle BTECH to indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access and use of our Services, and/or take such further steps as we deem necessary including without limitation filing a legal action against you.
You will be responsible to protect and safeguard the confidentiality of your username and password (“Login Credentials”), and you may not disclose such to any third-party except for your authorized users. You will be responsible before BTECH for all activities occurring under your account whether or not you authorized such activities. You must notify BTECH immediately if you have a reason to believe that the security and integrity of your account have been compromised. You understand that you will be liable before BTECH against any and all losses, damages or liabilities whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your Login Credentials to any third-party. you also understand that we will not be responsible for any and all losses or damages incurred by you resulting from your account being hacked or your personal information being disclosed to any third-party.
You understand that you may not; (i) access another user’s account or use its personal information without its prior express consent; (ii) transfer or assign your account to another person without our prior written consent; or (iii) register more than one account. Otherwise we may freeze or put a hold on both accounts, or delete either one of them.
You acknowledge to provide BTECH, as may be requested by us from time to time, with valid and authentic supporting documents attesting your identity, the identity of the entity you represent or to ensure that such entity is in fact duly authorized to practice its business in Egypt. Failing to do so, BTECH shall reserve the right to suspend or delete your account, and/or restrict your access and use of our Services.
We will be entitled to delete unconfirmed accounts or accounts that remain inactive for an extended period of time. Further, BTECH may, at its discretion, reject or terminate the provision of our Services to any of our Users, without any liability on the part of BTECH.
Subject to your compliance with the Terms and registration as a member, we will grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable license to access and make personal and non-commercial use of our Services in consistency with the Terms.
Communications & Promotional e-mails
By registering as a member on our Platform, you hereby accept to receive e-mails or text messages regarding newest changes, features or promotional activities. further, you accept that such e-mails or text messages communicated to you electronically shall satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. You can always opt out of receiving such e-mails by clicking on the link at the bottom of every promotional e-mail.
BTECH is an online platform allowing you to purchase the Products sold by Vendors through us by displaying it on our Platform, and that even though we accept the purchase and collect the payment of Products on behalf of Vendors, we are not a party to the purchase transaction existing between you and the Vendors.
It is very important for you to understand that our Platform offers you the opportunity to purchase Products owned by the Vendors. Therefore, any warranty on any Product sold by Vendor through BTECH will be governed by the terms of business of the Vendor of such Product.
BTECH shall not be responsible for Unsatisfactory or delayed performance from the Vendors, and has no control over, and makes no representation, whether express or implied, with regard to the availability, quality, safety, merchantability, durability, performance, suitability or fitness of our Products for any particular purpose. Therefore, you agree to release and forever discharge BTECH, its affiliates, officers, representatives, partners and agents from any and all claims, obligations, liabilities, disputes, demands, damages, losses or causes of action, of any nature, you have now or may have in the future, arising out of, or in connection with, the use and access of our Services.
Further, you acknowledge that except in the event it has been proven that such damage is attributed to BTECH’s negligence or willful misconduct, that such damage could have been prevented by BTECH or that BTECH have knowingly abstained from informing you of the likelihood of such damage, BTECH shall not be held liable for damages or losses, whether in person or in property, suffered or incurred by you, arising out of, or in connection with, the purchase, possession or use of any Product. Any defect in the Product material, design or workmanship shall be assumed by the Product’s respective Vendor.
Notwithstanding anything herein contained, the foregoing does not include the case where BTECH is the technical agent of the Product in question in Egypt. In such a case, BTECH accepts the purchase and collect the payment on its own behalf.
All content found on our Platform, including page headers, custom graphics, button icons, scripts, descriptions, presentation, arrangement, coordination, enhancement, and other information in text, graphical, video and audio forms, images, icons, software, designs, applications, data, and other elements available on or through the Platform (collectively “Our Content”) is the exclusive property of BTECH, its suppliers and licensors, or its respective Vendors, and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent and other proprietary rights and laws. Moreover, we and our licensors retain all ownership and intellectual property rights in and to the Services. You are hereby granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferrable license to access our Content and use our Services for your lawful and personal use only. You may use the Platform only in the manner described expressly herein, and subject to all applicable laws and regulations. All creation of derivative works, reproductions, imitations, modifications, publications, digital transmissions, incorporation into another website or platform, or otherwise using the Platform for any purpose or in any manner not expressly consented to herein is extremely prohibited.
You may not dissemble, decompile, reverse-engineer, attempt to derive the source code of, decrypt, modify, alter, scrape, frame, reproduce, upload, transmit, adapt, improve, enhance, update, remove, delete, add to, publish, transmit, sell, resell, create derivate works of, manipulate, exploit our Content in any way, or use it in a purpose for which it was not designed, intended or expressly authorized by BTECH.
Any collection or use of our Content, including downloading, or using of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools are extremely prohibited.
You may not copy, modify, or distribute our Content, or otherwise infringe our Platform copyrights and/or trademarks in any way;
BTECH trademarks and logos may not be used in connection with any Product that is not BTECH’s Product or in any manner that disparages or discredits BTECH.
BTECH shall reserve the right to suspend or delete your account and take all legal actions against you if you commit any act that may compromise the integrity and security of our Content or infringe upon the intellectual property rights of BTECH, its respective Vendors or licensors, or the personal information of our users.
Restrictions of Use:
You hereby represent and warrant that while using our Platform, you will not commit or attempt to commit any act that might compromise the integrity, security, performance, proper-working, availability and accessibility to our Platform, including, without limitation:
- accessing data not intended for you or logging on to a server or an account which you are not authorized to access;
- probe, scan, test the vulnerability of a system or network, breach security or authentication measures, perform or disclose any benchmarking, availability, performance or testing of the Services; network discovery, port and service identification, vulnerability scanning, password cracking, remote access or penetration tests without proper authorization;
- Distribute viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, Easter eggs or other computer programming technologies that may harm our Platform or the property of its Users.
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, but not limited to, by means of submitting a computer virus to the Platform, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;”;
- sending unsolicited bulk e-mails, junk mails, spam, chain-letters or pyramid schemes; or imposing an unreasonable and disproportionate load on our infrastructure;
- Sending unsolicited e-mail including promotions and advertisements of products or services.
- Using the Platform to undermine or discredit BTECH or any of the Services we provide.
- Circumventing our fee structure, billing process, or fees owed to BTECH.
- Infringing upon the property or others; or otherwise violate applicable laws, ordinances or regulations;
Our failure to require the performance of any of these Terms, or to exercise our rights or remedy consequent upon the breach thereof by you or any other user, shall not prevent any subsequent enforcement of such terms or obligations or be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach.
You must pay for the Purchase Price of the Products you ordered, together with shipping charges. You accept and hereby irrevocably authorizes BTECH to deduct any pending or outstanding fees from your Wallet, without prior notice. In case the funds in your Wallet were insufficient to pay your dues, we may suspend or delete your account temporarily or indefinitely, noting that the suspension and/or deletion of your account does not exonerate you from your liability before us for such unpaid dues. Further, BTECH shall reserve the right to take legal action against you for the remainder of the fees and charges due to BTECH.
Return & Refund Policy
Once a Product has been delivered to a User after purchase from the Platform, any return of Product by a User shall be governed by and subject to the terms and conditions set out under this Return and Refund Policy. The terms contained in this Return and Refund Policy shall be accepted without modification and you agree to be bound by the terms contained herein by initiating a request for purchase of Product(s).
You may cancel or modify your purchase order within 7 days from placing such order, whether by logging into your account and request the cancellation of your order.
You may return or replace the Product you received (without cause) and you will receive the refund of the purchase price advanced to BTECH, provided that:
- Return/replacement right is exercised within 14 days following receipt.
- Product is in the same condition as you received it, is not opened, used, installed, damaged or altered with in any way.
- Product with its original retail packaging and seal intact.
- Producing a copy of the original invoice.
- Product serial number and/or UPC is not altered or tampered with in any way.
- Product is accompanied with user manual, spare parts, accessories and free gifts received with it.
- Product is not a clearance or final sale item clearly displaying a non-return policy
- Product is not among the non-returnable list.
You may return or replace the Product you received if the Product is damaged, shows a technical problem, manufacturing defect or cannot be used in its intended purpose, and you will get refunded of the Purchase Price and shipping expenses, provided that:
- Return/replacement right is exercised within 30 days following receipt.
- Product is returned with its original retail packaging and serial number intact.
- Product is returned with its user guide, manuals, and accessories that came with it.
- producing the original invoice (payment slip), price tag, user guide, manuals, and accessories.
- Operational or functional problem did not occur by reason of Product improper use or installation.
- Product is not a clearance or final sale clearly displaying a non-return policy.
- Product is not among the non-returnable list.
If the Product you received is damaged or cannot be used in its intended purpose, we advise you to head to the Product’s technical agent in Egypt immediately, and request the issuance of a report attesting the existence of such damage or defect. In such case, you will be entitled to receive the refund of the full purchase price, charges and shipping expenses.
In case BTECH was the technical agent of the Product in question in Egypt, we advise you to report such damage or defect to our certified services centers immediately, noting that will be required to depict a detailed description of how such problem manifests itself. The Product shall be firstly inspected by our certified and expert technicians, and if it is effectively found damaged, you will be refunded of the full purchase price, together with all shipping expenses within 7 days from the date you notified BTECH.
Please note that:
- BTECH reserves the right to reject any returns requests for non-compliance with the terms set-forth hereinabove without incurring any liability due to such rejection
- You may receive the refund stated hereinabove in many ways, e.g., in the same payment method you initially used to make the payment, bank deposits, credited to your BTECH Wallet or issued in any other way BTECH may see fit. The refund may take up to a month to reflect in your card statement depending on your bank process.
- You shall be entitled to replace the returned Product with another one higher or at least equal in price.
- We strongly advise you to review the Product with the courier representative before accepting it since you will take the responsibility for any scratches, cuts or shortages in the Product you received, and you shall lose your right to request from BTECH the return or substitution thereof.
You understand that except when BTECH is the technical agent of the Product in Egypt, the Product’s manufacturer shall be responsible if the Product you received did not comply with the descriptions and specifications displayed on our Platform. BTECH hereby disclaims any representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, suitability, non-infringement or fitness of such descriptions or specifications for a particular purpose.
Further we hereby disclaim any warranties, whether express or implied, that the Products shall be free of substantial defects or that Products shall function properly for a reasonable period of time.
You understand that you will lose your right to return/exchange a defective Product if; (i) defect is attributed to negligent storing, or misuse of the Product; (ii) defect is caused by circumstances occurring following the receipt thereof; or (iii) if the gifts accompanying the purchased Product have not been returned, or upon being returned, show signs of being used, washed, or defect;
We reserve the right to reject any exchange or return request made by you if it does not fulfill any of the abovementioned requirements.
Our Platform contains links to other third-party websites that may be of interest to you. Such links are provided solely for informational purposes only. When you click on these links you will leave BTECH Platform and will be redirected to another site. These sites are not under the control of or supervision of BTECH at any time. BTECH makes no representations or warranty regarding the accuracy of information contained therein or suitability of their content for any particular audience. We are not an agent for these third parties nor do we endorse, recommend, guarantee or approve any of their products, services, opinions or content.
When you click on such third-parties link, you do so at your own risk. You agree that you will not make any claim against BTECH, in relation with, or connecting to your use of other businesses or sites owned and operated by third-parties.
Please be aware that the security and privacy policies of these third-party sites may be different than ours. Therefore, if you have any questions or concerns about the products and services offered on such third party websites, please contact the third party directly.
Disclaimer of Warranty
- While we endeavor to keep the information we provide up to date, correct and accurate, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, about the accuracy, correctness, adequacy, validity, reliability, completeness, suitability or availability of the information, descriptions or Content found on our Platform. We hereby disclaim any liability for damages or losses of any kind, arising out of, the use of and reliance upon the information contained in the Platform. Any information contained therein is provided for informational purposes only, and any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- You hereby understand that all Products, information, Content or Services made available through our Platform are provided “AS IS” and on “AS AVAILABLE” basis. we make no representation or warranty that our Services will meet your requirements, or that Services will be uninterrupted, secured, bug free or error free.
- Except as expressly set-forth herein, BTECH makes no representations or warranties with respect to the availability, reliability, quality, safety, merchantability, durability, non-infringement or suitability of the Products for a particular purpose.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event shall BTECH be liable for direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, exemplary or punitive losses or damages, including loss of data, profits, revenue, business, markets, commercial opportunities, anticipated savings, reputation or goodwill, under any theory, law or equity, arising out of, the use and access to our Platform or Services, even if BTECH was apprised of the possibility of such damage or loss.
- Even though we make every effort to keep the Platform up and running smoothly, we take no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, the Platform being temporarily unavailable or our Services interrupted due to technical issues beyond our control or maintenance downtime. We hereby disclaim any liability related damages or losses incurred by you by reason of, your access or use or inability to access or use of our Platform.
- We make no representation or warranty as to the availability, existence or continuity of any offer or promotion we make. Offers and prices are subject to change at any time at our discretion and we cannot confirm the availability, existence or prices of Products and Services advertised for on our Platform until you place your order.
- We make no representation or warranty as to the availability, accessibility, accuracy, or correctness of our Products, Services, prices, fees, charges, specifications, descriptions promotional offers or any of our Content. We reserve the right to modify, amend, alter, delete or change any of our Content at any time, without any liability towards you or any other person.
- Even though we make every effort to make our prices accurate, we make no representation as to the accuracy of prices display. If the correct price of the Product you ordered is higher than the stated one, we will, at our discretion, contact you before shipping the Product to request whether you want to purchase the Product at the correct price or cancel your order. Otherwise if the correct price is lower than the stated one, we will charge you the lower price.
BTECH will protect your personal information in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, and we shall take all administrative, physical and technical measures to protect and safeguard your personal information.
You understand that when you place an order on our Platform to purchase a Product, we shall share your personal information with the Vendor of such Product, that BTECH hereby disclaims any liability or responsibility with respect to any disclosure or misuse of your personal information by the Vendors, sub-contractors or any third-parties.
User Generated Content: Reviews, Comments, Communications, and Other Content
You may interact with BTECH in various ways including posts, reviews, ratings, forums or comments (collectively “Your Content”). You hereby grant BTECH a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, royalty-free and assignable license to use, process, copy, reproduce, transmit, modify, edit, adapt, translate, delete, disclose, publish, distribute, communicate, display and exploit Your Content, or any ideas, concepts, recommendations, techniques or know-how associated thereto, for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, using any form, media or technology, now known or hereafter developed, without providing any attribution or compensation to you or any other person, without any liability whatsoever, and free from any obligation of confidence or other duties on the part of BTECH. You also agree to waive any moral rights you may have in and to Your Content in favor of BTECH and its successors, assigns and licensors.
Your Content may not contain any information or material that is in our discretion:
- False, fraudulent, inaccurate, deceptive, misleading, libelous, defamatory, slanderous, unlawful, threatening, depicting violence or information that constitutes harassment.
- Racist, derogatory, disrespectful, inappropriate, culturally or religiously offensive.
- Profane, obscene, sexually explicit, containing pornographic material or indecent representation.
- Illegal, unlawful, infringing any person’s rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights of third-parties
- Promoting bigotry, racism, violence, threat, hatred or harm or deemed to be against the public interest
- Intended to (a) solicit any person to buy or sell any product outside of our Marketplace; or (b) entice away any user from using our Services or buying Products listed on our Marketplace.
- Infringing upon the laws and regulations applicable within the Arab Republic of Egypt, the rights of third parties or any court order.
- Any content intended to disparage or discredit BTECH, or any of its Services.
- Products displayed on our Platform are made available until out of stock. We do not guarantee the availability of any Product or that any Product will always be stock. You understand that we reserve the right to delete or reject any purchase order you made if such Product is out of stock.
- We will send you the purchase receipt/voucher of the Product you received on the e-mail address registered on your account. Therefore, you acknowledge that BTECH shall not be responsible for your registering incorrect or outdated email-address, and without any obligation on our part to resend you the voucher.
- Before accepting any order, we may request that you provide us with further information or documentation, to verify your identity, your ownership of your financial instruments, or if you are acting on behalf of another entity, such documentation may include such entity trade license, certificate of incorporation and/or any certificate attesting your authority to represent and act on such entity’s behalf. You agree that your failure to provide any such documentation as requested, shall entitle BTECH to cancel or reject your order, suspend or withdraw your access to our Platform or delete any such unconfirmed or unverified accounts.
- Users may benefit from one-hour offers made available on our Platform by purchasing one Product only.
- We reserve the right to reject or cancel a purchase order at any time at our discretion, provided however, that if you have already paid for the Product, you shall receive the refund thereof.
- BTECH may cancel your purchase order if you abstained from responding to the courier representative or repeatedly refused to schedule a delivery date.
- BTECH may, at its discretion, reject any installment request applied for by any of our users, with no need to state the reasons behind such rejection.
- BTECH may approve your installment request only after carrying out all inquiries relevant to your credit information and credit score, setting-up the installment system best suited for you and calculate interest rates based on your credit report. BTECH may amend the payment schedule of your installment request at any time prior to signing a binding agreement with you, noting that our acceptance or rejection to your installment request shall be communicated to you via SMS on your telephone number registered with us.
- If we decided to reject your installment request, you will get refunded with inquiries fees advanced by you.
- Our loyalty Program cannot be redeemed on any installment request.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event BTECH acts as the technical agent of the Product in question in Egypt, all maintenance, repair and Product replacement services for in and out-of-warranty Products shall be carried out by our certified service centers.
Our Certified service centers possess the technology, equipment, certified technicians and specific expertise in the industry delivering more precise and reliable Product maintenance and repair services. Therefore, you understand that if you seek maintenance services outside of our service centers, we will not be held liable to indemnify you against any loss or damage in and to the Product.
Further, you may only use the spare parts provided by our service centers, and you accept that we will not be held liable for any damage or loss resulting from the installation of any counterfeit spare parts or parts of inferior quality .
When seeking maintenance and repair services at our services centers, you understand that you do so on your risk and expense, and we hereby disclaim any warranty express or implied with respect to any damage or loss, of any kind, arising out of, or in connection with, the Services provided by service centers.
In order to benefit from our Warranty Services:
- Product serial number must be intact, clearly legible, and has not been removed, scratched or tempered with in any way.
- The defect or operational deficiency shall not have been caused by the improper installation, improper testing, improper repair, misuse, neglect, alteration and accidents occurring after the receipt of the Product or any use not according to the Product user guide.
- You may not repair or attempt to repair the Product or install any spare parts outside of BTECH authorized service centers.
Any replacement carries the remainder of the original Warranty in place for the replaced Product. BTECH is not responsible for any custom software or firmware, configuration information or data contained in, stored on or integrated with any Product(s) returned to BTECH pursuant to any warranty.
Durable Products Warranty
If you have purchased a durable Product, you are granted a two-year warranty period following the Product receipt. In the event a defect has manifested itself within the warranty period, you may seek Product’s replacement, return and refund or repair without any additional charge or expense on your part through our certified service centers
You acknowledge that the foregoing shall constitute your sole and exclusive remedy available to you for any and all damages and losses, suffered or incurred by you, arising out of, or related to, any defect in Product’s material, design or workmanship, or otherwise the breach of BTECH’s representations, warranties or liabilities. To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither you nor any person will have any entitlement, remedy or recourse, whether in contract, tort or otherwise outside of the foregoing, and that you agree and acknowledge that all of such remedies, entitlements and recourses are expressly and irrevocably waived and released by you.
Without limitation to the foregoing, BTECH provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind, that the Products will meet your requirements, achieve any intended results, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards, be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by Law, BTECH shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary losses or damages, including but without limitation, loss of money, profits, goodwill, reputation or data attributable to your use and access of our Services, even if BTECH have been apprised of the possibility of such damages.
Notwithstanding anything contained herein to the contrary, BTECH’s aggregate liability with respect to, arising from, or arising in connection with the services provided or omitted to be provided, whether in contract, in tort, or otherwise, is limited to, and shall not exceed, the purchase price, fees and charges paid to BTECH by you, noting that each transaction shall be treated independently and separately from any other transactions.
In the event we terminate or suspend your access and/or use of our Platform, you will continue to be liable before us for all acts committed prior to the suspension and/or deletion of your account, and anything connected with, relating to, or arising therefrom.
BTECH SafePay System
BTECH has implemented SafePay system which means that payment for Products ordered from our Platform may be made, totally or partially online, through our SafePay system (“BTECH e-Wallet"), Cash On Delivery or through any other alternative payment method made available by us from time to time.
It is important to note that we have made the SafePay System available for the purpose of facilitating the purchase and payment transaction for you, and that such system is notwithstanding any other disclaimers or limitation of liabilities herein contained.
User Protection Program
Our Users Protection Program is intended to protect and safeguard your rights against any act of fraud, deceit, manipulation or misrepresentation committed by any of our Vendors. If you purchased a Product from through our SafePay system and never received it or received a Product worth significantly less in value compared to what was described by the Vendor, you may seek protection under our User Protection Program. To benefit from our User Protection Program, we advise you to promptly notify us in writing within 5 business days of receiving or not receiving the Product in question, and we shall investigate the matter, and if it has been determined, at our discretion, that the Vendor has intentionally defrauded you, then you will get refunded with the purchase price advanced from your part, and we may limit, suspend or withdraw the Vendor's access to our Platform.
Loyalty Reward Program
The Loyalty Reward Program offered by BTECH allows Users to collect points when making purchases on any of BTECH Products, and to redeem these points by purchasing Products identified by BTECH from time to time (“Eligible Purchases”). Once completing the account sign-up on our Website, Users will be auto-enrolled in the Loyalty Reward Program.
Users acquire no vested right or entitlement to the continued availability of any particular reward, benefit or redemption level.
Your registration on our Website shall be construed as an acknowledgment from your part that you have read and understood the Program Terms and that you accept to be bound thereby. For any inquiries in relevance thereof, you are welcome to address staff members at any of our Branches scattered across the governorates during official working hours, or call us at 19966.
BTECH may at its sole discretion, restrict, suspend, amend, update, extend or otherwise alter the Program Terms at any time and without prior notice. If the Program Terms have been updated or altered, BTECH will post the updated version of the Program Terms on our Platform. In such case, redeemed purchases shall be governed by the Program Terms published and applicable at the time of purchase. Therefore, we advise our Users to review the Program Terms regularly.
The Program is intended for personal non-commercial use ONLY. Resellers are excluded from the Program and from earning Points. If BTECH mistakenly issues Reward Points for resale purposes, we shall reserve the right to deduct those improperly awarded Points at any time from you.
Users accept to occasionally receive text messages enclosing promotional material, changes of features or marketing activities. You accept that such e-mails or text messages shall satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Earning and Redeeming Policy
You may earn Reward Points each time you purchase any of our Products displayed on our website, Mobile Application or at any of our retail branches. Once your balance reaches a certain number of Reward Points, you will be eligible to redeem those accrued Points, in whole or in part, to purchase any of the Products identified by BTECH from time to time (“Eligible Purchases”) with no limits on the minimum number of Points to be redeemed.
Users agree and understand that accumulation on the Redeemed value is not allowed, and that redemption can only occur once. If you redeemed all of your Reward Points, you will return to a 0 balance.
You may redeem your accrued Reward Points with a Product of the same value as your Reward Points or less. In case the value of the Reward Points is lower than the value of purchase, you will be requested to pay the difference.
Rewards Points are non-transferrable and have no cash value. Nevertheless, Users are allowed to return and replace their Eligible Purchases pursuant to BTECH Return Policy set-forth hereinabove.
Collected Reward Points shall expire 12 months from their earning date. To that end, Users will receive an SMS reminding them of the approach of their Reward Points expiry date.
BTECH reserves the right to deny or revoke the crediting or redeeming of accrued Points to any User at any time, if it is in BTECH’s reasonable belief that the redemption will be used for resale or commercial purposes or that the Reward Points have been improperly obtained or erroneously credited to such User. In such a case, Points awarded will be deemed forfeited by you and your account may be suspended or closed.
BTECH reserves the right to terminate or suspend User’s enrollment in the Program or revoking any or all of the Points, with or without advance notice, if we believe, at our reasonable discretion, that such User has violated or breached any of the terms and covenants contained in the Program Terms, and without any liability on our part due to the loss of your Reward Points or termination/suspension of your enrollment in the Program.
Each time you redeem your Points, you will receive an SMS on your mobile number stating your updated balance to allow you to easily track your Reward Points Balance.
Representations and Warranties
BTECH makes no representation as to the continuous availability of the Program. BTECH reserves the right, at its sole discretionary power, at any time, and without any liability towards Customers to:
- Cancel, suspend, change, update the Program, or any of its features.
- Deny, terminate, suspend or revoke User’s enrollment in the Program.
- Modify earning and redeeming policy even if such modification will result in the reduction of the monetary value of the Reward Points already earned by you.
- BTECH disclaims any warranties or representation, whether express or implied, with respect to the Program, Reward Points, quality of Products and/or services provided by the Vendors or services providers, warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose. Any complaint must be addressed to the responsible Vendor or service provider, respectively.
- BTECH shall not be liable for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind (including lost profits) connected to the use or inability to use the Program.
- If your account is used by any other person, all Points relating to purchases made by such other person will be credited to your account.
- The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for Points redeemed by any unauthorized person prior to a notification to BTECH Customer Service Centre that the confidentiality of your account has been compromised. all points redeemed prior to such notification shall be at your own risk.
Use of Names
You acknowledge that BTECH tradename, trademark, logo, copyright, patent or any other proprietary rights, any variations thereof, together with any other rights associated thereto is the valuable property of BTECH, and that you may not use or exploit such right or any derivative or variation thereof by any mean without the express prior written consent of BTECH.
The violation of the foregoing shall cause BTECH irreparable damage, and shall be deemed to constitute a violation of the intellectual property rights of BTECH, entitling the latter, in addition to any other remedy to which BTECH is entitled at law or in equity, to an injunction, specific performance and/or seek equitable relief against such act before a court of competent jurisdiction.
The failure of BTECH to require the performance of any term or obligation of the Terms, shall not prevent any subsequent enforcement of such term or obligation or be deemed as waiver of any subsequent breach by any other User.
If any provision (or part of a provision) of the Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the provision in question shall be enforced to the fullest extent permissible. The invalidity or unenforceability of such provision shall not operate to invalidate the remaining provisions of the Terms that shall remain in full force and effect.
Governing Law & Disputes Resolution
The Terms, your access to and use of our Platform, your relationship with BTECH all related matters are governed solely by the laws of the Arab Republic of Egypt. Any disputes between you and BTECH, arising from, connected with, or relating to the Platform, or any matters related thereto (collectively "Disputes") shall be resolved before the competent courts of Egypt, and you hereby irrevocably submit and attorney to the original and exclusive jurisdiction of the Egyptian courts in respect of all Disputes.
Last updated on: 18/8/2021.