SKU
1BSAASSBT205CH00L036

Cash on delivery

Cash or card

Return for free

Up to 30 days
Sale ends in
Sold by:
JBL In Ear Wired Earphones With Microphone, White Chrome- T205 JBL In Ear Wired Earphones With Microphone, White Chrome- T205 JBL In Ear Wired Earphones With Microphone, White Chrome- T205 JBL In Ear Wired Earphones With Microphone, White Chrome- T205 JBL In Ear Wired Earphones With Microphone, White Chrome- T205 JBL In Ear Wired Earphones With Microphone, White Chrome- T205 + 1

+ 1

JBL In Ear Wired Earphones With Microphone, White Chrome- T205

Cash on delivery

Cash or card

Return for free

Up to 30 days

Product overview

About product

• Brand: JBL
  • Type: in ear 
  • Key featuresPure bass sound, 1-button remote with microphone, tangle-free cable, comfortable ergonomic shaped earphones, premium metal finish covers
  • Microphone included: Yes
  • Connectivity: Wired
  • Compatible with: Multi devices
  • Color: White Chrome
  • Model number: 6925281928345

Features we like

Specifications

Brand JBL
Model Name T205
Color White
Connectivity Wired
Compatible With Devices Multi Devices

Compare with similar items

Reviews

Customer ratings & reviews

Write a review

• Customer reviews
  • Expert reviews
Most relevant
51%
19%
10%
7%
10%
5/5
15 January 2022
by thatgirl33
Great for the price/type of headphones.
I've had these headphones for almost 2 years now. I use them almost daily. I like that I can be aware of my surroundings if I am out in public. The music sounds good on them. Whenever I am talking on the phone with these the person on the other end can always hear me perfectly.
Written by jbl.com customer
5/5
23 June 2018
by Axle86
A nice surprise!
I bought these out of curiosity, I also got my GF a pair of these in white with rose gold accents.She's very picky when it comes to earbuds, she doesn't like in ear style earbuds so I figured I'd give these a shot since the only options on the market are overpriced Apple and Samsung earbuds, the...
Written by staples.com customer
4/5
17 May 2019
by Estefania
Great headphones
these headphones not only charge super quickly but last a long time. They are super comfortable for your ears and worked perfectly with my iPhone for music. The only con is that I am not able to use them for making phone calls.
Written by bhphotovideo.com customer
5/5
16 January 2024
by Florida
Product is one of the best for keeping a charge, my old headphones a case, and did not keep a charge more than four hours. These have lasted for two days. It’s also nice that if you put them down, you can see them and if one falls out the other one is still in, great product give a try
Written by amazon.com customer
2/5
13 July 2021
by Madhe
Poor quality
I've bought these earphones 3 times and they keep having the same issue. After 2 months of working thd left ear stops working and after a couple of days the right side stops as well. Comparing to the price we pay, its best not to keep buying them.
Written by jbl.com customer
Show more external reviews